Friday, August 29, 2003

the friday five

1. Are you going to school this year?
Yes.

2. If yes, where are you going (high school, college, etc.)? If no, when did you graduate?
I graduated in 2000 from DePaul University. I'm taking my last class for a certificate in writing this year from University of Pittsburgh. I'm also taking voice lessons through McGrail School of Voice, which I've been doing for two and a half years.

3. What are/were your favorite school subjects?
Favorite subjects? Mmmm.... Art was a fave in high school. Directing was a fave. The teacher was evil, but I learned a lot of stuff. Just wish it had been with someone who wasn't evil. I also like my fiction writing classes, when I can get into them. Oh yeah, and the Sherlock Holmes class I took my last year of college.

4. What are/were your least favorite school subjects?
Without a doubt--MATH. Alegbra specifically. Geometry was fine. Math is difficult but anything more than basic Algebra is nearly impossible for me to comprehend.

5. Have you ever had a favorite teacher? Why was he/she a favorite?
Warren. Can't remember his last name, but he always had us call him Warren, so that's probably why. He taught my Sherlock Holmes class. He was a terriffic guy, and a Baker Street Irregular. Great to hold conversations with. They always ran for hours and hours after class.

and that's all for now. Things are really busy ** ****, and I just told ***** that ***** is a jerk. Hopefully some good will come of it.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home