Thursday, August 28, 2003

the friday five: "Aug 22, 2003
Answer the following five questions in your weblog or journal. Make sure you leave a comment here with a link to your post (or just leave your answers in the comments section).

1. When was the last time you laughed?

Well, this one's easy for a change. Was watching Margaret Cho last night, and I laughed. I don't think James was too into it at first, but really, how can you not laugh at sweaty balls in panty ho's.

2. Who was the last person you had an argument with?

This is easy. See previous entry. He's a very small man who knows he's not amounted to anything in his life, and he's STUCK at his job, while all the rest ** ** are still young and have the prospect of moving on, and it kills him. Hence his evilness and bitterness and his incessant need to put ** ** down at every turn.

3. Who was the last person you emailed?

Last person I e-mailed... Hm... You mean on a non-work related issue?? You mean an actual Hi, how are you doing? e-mail? Gosh, that's hard. Ooh, I know. I made a buddy on www.*****.com and we e-mail back and forth a couple times a week. Mostly his e-mails are encouragement for me to not go nuts , that things will get better. I feel like most of the folks at ****spend their time talking me down from a ledge. Sadly, all my e-mails there are really bitter about ** ****. Gee wiz, I wonder why. My **** are evil, the *** are stupid and mean about being stupid and ** ****** give me ulcers.


4. When was the last time you bathed?

Yesterday. Swear.

5. What was the last thing you ate?

I just had a hard granola bar. Sweet sweet crunchy goodness.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home