Tuesday, August 26, 2003

I'm getting REALLY frustrated today and I've only been *** for an hour. I've been given shit by a ** ** **. Yes, those people get to be shitty because they have a specialty. I've been delt shit by ** ** who don't know their butts from a hole in the ground ***** And it's ALL our fault they're having a bad day. OH yeah, take NO personal responsibility!!

I'm sick of not mattering ** ** **. I'm sick of the only time someone notices me is when I mess something up. Or they need something.

And I'm not sleeping. Stupid insomnia. Its always bad when i'm working on the day shift. I think my body will eventually adjust to working the day shift, but it doesn't, or my body just rejects sleep or something... I don't know. It kind of makes me cry, knowing how I'm going to end up feeling after a couple of weeks of this.

Ok, so i'm not coping well today.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home