Monday, September 08, 2003

the friday five: "1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most?
It's a tie for kitchen and clothes washing. The kitchen is full of roaches (we've been trying to get our land lord to bomb the place for four months, and I'm currently seeking other living arangements). As for laundry, kind of the same situation. The basement is a hotbed for seedy activity. The door doesn't lock to the basement, so anyone can come in from outside, and usually does. We've had the lock busted off our washer and dryer and people've been using our gas and electricity for free and all kinds of messed up shit. My dryer has been broken in this time and no longer heats up. We've been dealing with this for four months and are currently seeking other living arangements.

2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing?

Mmm... nope.
3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed?

I clean when the urge strikes me. Mostly that's when I can't stand the mess any more.

4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules?
No underware left in doorways. James, this means you. I also kinda go in spurts.


5. What was the last thing you cleaned? "
The last thing I cleaned... I swept the kitchen floor last night. I aspire to do another load of laundry tonight (oh, God, help me.) And wash the dishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home