Friday, October 03, 2003

>>
>> 1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GO TO BED LAST NIGHT? 11:30. Wait are you asking
what time i got into bed, or what time i fell asleep?? I go to bed, then like after an hour of giggling sleep-over conversations, i go to sleep.
>>
>> 2. IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING OF YOURSELF WHAT
> WOULD IT BE? dicipline :) dicipline covers everything. it'd make me less
of a slob and my dishes would be cleaned right after dinner and other stuff. i'd also be a ninja. ninjas are cool.
>>
>> 3. PAPER OR PLASTIC? plastic and paper. that's like the zen of grocery
packing, especially if you're walking a long distance with said groceries. your bread gets squished with just plastic, and there's no handles in most cases if you get just paper. but even if they did have handles you'd still need plastic because the paper bags get beat up and break. you need the plastic to protect the paper or to keep your stuff from spilling all over the sidewalk when the paper bag breaks because of the planetary conspiracy against me. plastic's cool if you have a car tho.


>>
>> 4. WHAT WAS THE LAST BOOK/MAGAZINE YOU READ? Magazine: Entertainment
Weekly Book: The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay and The Devil's Garden (book of poetry. Couplua Nick Cage and Superman get honorable mentions in the first ten pages :) )
>>
>>
>> 5. WHAT TV SHOW CAN'T YOU STAND TO WATCH? Sitcoms. I love comedy, i like
funny stuff... and sitcoms are just not funny to me. and the local news. The local news in this town makes me sick.

>> 6. WHAT DID YOU EAT FOR LUNCH YESTERDAY? Grilled ham and cheese sammich,
but I skimped on the cheese cuz its oh so good but i dont digest fatty food rilly gewd.
>>
>> > 7. DO YOU LIKE TO BE SURPRISED? YES. Too bad no one in my family can
pull it off. They're SO bad at keeping surprises. I'm surprised that mom's had my christmas presents purchased since august and hasn't told me yet.
>
>> 8. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR TOOTHBRUSH? I'm not sure if it's the green one or
the blue one. I use whatever one is on my shelf. but we share spit and stuff anyways, so I dont think it matters.
>>
>>>
>> 9. WHAT BRAND OF DEODORANT DO YOU WEAR? The peach colored one. I have no
idea what brand it is. But i like peach colored stuff so i bought it.
>>
>> 10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE STORE TO SHOP AT? Giggles. for what?? I likes
me the starbucks, as opposed to the local joint, because i can get coffee without opinions, and I like the thrift shop because i like picking up weird vases and vintage brick-a-brack. andI like Super Walmart because it's one stop shopping for food, dvd's, fabric and sewing materials and toys. toys are very important.
>>
>> 11. WINTER, SPRING, SUMMER OR FALL? summer. hell yeah, summer. there's
really no spring or fall in this town. we skip straight from summer to winter. Last week it was in the 80's.... this week it's 47 and they're predicting snow.
>>
>> 12. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake.
>>
>> 13. WHICH ONE WOULD YOU PREFER - MAID OR PERSONAL
> CHEF? Maid. I like to cook but I'm a slob.
>>
>> 14. FAVORITE CANDY? Dark chocolate. and twizzlers.
>>
>> 15. REGULAR OR DECAF? Americano with a shot of chocolate, please :)
>>
> 16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Pizzaria Uno. I'm so sick of crappy
service other places, but they take care of ya there.
>>
>> 17. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU ADMIRE? Ability to knock someone out
cold with just your left foot. No really, dicipline
>>
>> 18. FAVORITE HOLIDAY? Halloween. ya get to dress up, and make costumes,
and do makeup... and it's a holiday my family can't ruin. bwaahahaha.
>>
>> 19. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY? bed time. Cuz I likes me the sleep.
>>
>> 20. FRUIT OR FRUIT SMOOTHIE? fruit. Fruit smoothies have too much sugar
and callories and the sugar makes me feel yucky inside because I can't digest anything harsher than a gummy bear. A gummy bear. singular.
>>
>> 21. HOW MANY RINGS ARE YOU WEARING? My wedding ring and my engagement
ring.
>>
>> 22. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR MEAT PREPARED? medium. Even my meat is wracked
with indecision.
>>
>> 23. WHAT WAS THE LAST CARD YOU SENT SOMEONE? Thank you card. What do you
want?? I'm italian. You send thank you cards if someone holds a door for you.
>>
>> 24. WHAT RADIO /TV STATION IS ON WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT
> NOW? LOL nuttin. I'm at work.
>>
>> 25. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK TO
> YOU?? 99% of the people who get this LOL
>>
>> 26. WHO IS THE PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK
> FIRST? John Bayer. Why?? just because.
>>
>> 27. ONION RINGS OR FRENCH FRIES? neither. I like Onion rings better but
i dont digest fatty food rilly gewd
>>
>> 28. DO YOU LIKE TO PLAY CARDS OR BOARD GAMES? Just uno :) full contact,
bodily harm to the person who makes you draw 4 uno.
>> 29. NAILS POLISHED OR UNPOLISHED? unpolished. hard to be a ninja without
chipping the ol' paint.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home