Friday, October 17, 2003

the friday five

1. Name five things in your refrigerator.
Hmm. Gray Poupon, Kraft Shreaded Mozerella cheese, Egg Plant, Italian Parsley and Cellery.

2. Name five things in your freezer.
Italian Parsley, Chestnuts, Turkey/Gravy frozen dinner, frozen peppers and ice. Whatdayawant? It's pay day.

3. Name five things under your kitchen sink.
Comet (It makes you vomit). Mildew cleaner for the bathroom, OxyClean (you never know when you'll need it), Murphy's Oil Soap, a toothbrush

4. Name five things around your computer.
At work? I have my Harley Quinn mug, the phone to which I am chained, a few magnets (attached to the overhead cabinet. I'm not THAT dumb), my DC Comics Pocket Superheroes that James bought me and a picture of my family on one of the occations that we were actually glad to be in each other's presence.

5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet.
Acne pads, Toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss, hair brush.

The end. And I've completed the Friday Five for the first time in a bunch of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home