Friday, February 20, 2004

the friday five

When was the last time you...

1. ...went to the doctor? hehe. that's a toughy. Back in September. I hate going.

2. ...went to the dentist? I chipped a tooth in november or december and i went and had that taken care of. I was supposed to go back for more in january, but didn't have time/it was too freeking cold.

3. ...filled your gas tank?Well, it's been filled recently because we haven't broken down or run out of gas anywhere. But when is the last time *I* filled it? Dunno. Been a while. I think it was really really cold, though because i was thinking... what a jerk. My husband knows it's 2 degrees and he's letting me fill this tank with no gloves.

4. ...got enough sleep?Tuesday. I went to bed at 9pm. It's a trick that will not be soon repeated.

5. ...backed up your computer? Never. I consider the contents of my HD expendable. homework assignments I e-mail around so many times that they're backed up on various mail servers and work's public drive. But as for backing up like... everything, or many things on my machine?? Nope. never done it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home