Wednesday, February 04, 2004

My husband says i'm supposed to write on this thing more. not much doing. I'm just exhausted and tired of dealing with it.

hurt my back yet again. Fell on the ice. so now i'm even on both sides. when I fell on saturday i fell splat on my front, and today i fell splat on my back, and my hips and lower back hurt in the same place. im getting old, and i've always been out of shape.

i really do want to finish this book, but i'm stuck on something, first of all, and second of all, my little Sim levels of self esteem are dropping dangerously low. i always feel like i'll never be good enough, and what i do will never be good enough. Basically i feel like a life failue. And i hate winter, and i wonder when i'm going to stop being cold and depressed.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home