Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Amazon.com: Books: Never Threaten to Eat Your Co-Workers: Best of Blogs

This looks cool.

I've been a blog slacker lately. The book isn't going too well. my total lack of people to workshop this thing with is definately taking it's toll. I don't have anyone to bounce ideas off of. James is good, but he's too close. I"ve been ordered by james to take two weeks off.

Mostly I think i hang myself up because i'm scared of doing it "wrong" or something. I'm driving myself nuts.I have a headache, and i"m actually too scared to write. What an idiot, right? you can only revise something you have on paper. Sometimes I want to poke my own eyeballs out. i honestly feel like a failure, like i'm not good enough to get anything published, and that i should just quit and hide in my job and continue being mediocre for the rest of my life. yes, i'm having a depressed day. my writing teachers seem to think there's something wrong with me because of the stuff i choose to write about. maybe i'm just a loser and i should quit and give up. relegate myself to writing fanfic for the rest of my life and holding conversations on line with people slightly brighter than a toaster oven. i really do want to poke my own eyes out sometimes (as if that'd somehow make it better, i know).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home