Friday, May 28, 2004

JLA Universe :: View topic - Devin Grayson Transcript

This is an awesomes interview. I have soooo much respect for Devin Grayson. I think she and I think the same way about comics, which is really cool with someone's writing you admire. I'd love her job. But who wouldn't?? That's the deal with being a fan boy. And alllll the writers and artists know it. There're 30,000 fanboys out there who think they're better than you, smarter than you, and can do better work than you.

(Of course, it don't mean jack if no one's willing to pay you for it/distribute it.)

My point of view is, I just hope that eventually, I can earn the right to be in her shoes. i know it's going to take a lot of work. But i really DO want to break into professional writing. I just need to grow some self confidence :) I keep having these bouts where I stop trying to write because I feel like I'll never ever ever be good enough for anything. (I think it's really cool how the negative part of my inner-voice sounds just like my mom)

on a seperate note--work's slow tonight. but the entirety of humanity has been driving me nuts lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home