Thursday, June 10, 2004

I don't think I've mentioned lately how Braveheart is the best movie ever and the best soundtrack ever.

Did I blog yesterday? I don't recall. James found this cool quiz site. I'll haveta try to remember the URL. There a monkey involved in the title. I take quizzes when I'm bored and have nothing to write about :)

Um... The novel. Well, I have a lot of notes. And I'm very comfortable in my note writing. I guess that's a good thing, measure twice, cut once kinda stuff.

I've also felt inspired to finish this damned storyline I'd started over at ff.net. it's only taken me a year, really, people. It's part of my plan of personal retardedness... hem and haw about shit instead of writing it and getting it the fuck done.

One thing i'm going to miss about having kids, eventually (God willing) is not being able to swear any more. I gotta get it all in now.

James is a poopy head who woke me up this morning. And i etherthized, and I am getting that which is grub with ted tonight. Word, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home