Saturday, July 10, 2004

Another fun fact. With my therapist, I can't even move on to how i can't deal with the stress created at **** not by my actual performance but by all of the $%*+%rules and procedures that inhibit my ability to perform, or my inability to communicate effectively with my husband because all I do is spend my time bitching about my ten million issues with my mother whenever I am there.

(The kickass part is that sentence technically isn't a run-on if you diagram it).

My mother, and her ability to be a complete fuck has not only messed up my entire life, reduced my stress coping ability and my ability to communicate, but she's the sole source of ALL the issues in my life, aparently. Either that or her mere existance and insertion into my life is hijacking my time with my therapist.

GRRAAARRGGG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home