Thursday, July 29, 2004

hate it when this happens

(:= X Chopping Block X =:)


on a seperate note, my bruised and battered ego got it's existance at least aknowledged today. Got this review over at fanfiction.net

Reichenbach,

The following review has been submitted to: Wedding, Interrupted Chapter: 1

From: Bumpkin (http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=112250)

OMG, i was reading this and dying! my husband even came up to me and said that there was no way it could be funny and I assured him that it was. he said then what the heck is that person doing writing fanfic - they should be writing comedy movies or shows.. I replied with I didn't think that it would translate well, but to a comic reader like myself, it was hilarious!

keep penning,
Marns


Very cool, huh?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home