Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Do I sound angry?

Joel said that I sound bitter and angry lately.

Do I? I mean... moreso than usual?

I don't know. I've spent so much time moving, and unpacking and all that crud that goes with it.

I wish I had something to report. I'm not exactly sure how people like Dooce and greenotter make their blogs interesting all the time. I know no one reads my blog, or is ever likely to read it, other than like Joel and my husband, and maybe occationally my sister, but somehow I feel the need to be interesting, or have some sort of continuity, besides my daily bitchfestivals. Mmm. Probably because I wanna be a writer when I grow up, so I wanna be able to communicate with people in an engaging way.

And I think I need to be consistant. Yeah. Consistancy rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home