Saturday, September 25, 2004

I iz dum

SO sorry to James for making him late and starting over his 6th months probation today. The only thing I can say is... well, I guess we're lucky you were only like 3 weeks in, instead of like 4 months.

He woke up, and I thought he was awake or something (but I was still asleep myself), and the alarm went off, and I shut it off instead of hitting snooze, and he woke me up at 9:00 on the dot, you know, the exact time he was supposed to be at work.

I'm still exhausted beyond belief and I am still in desperate need of a nap. I really do just need one good night's sleep without my mother consistantly calling me at 10:30 am, then being surprised that I'm still asleep. If I was asleep at 10:30 when you called yesterday, perhaps... just PERHAPS, I will be asleep TODAY when you call too. I'm so frigging tired.

I'm also SO sorry I made him late for work. I know he's really mad at me for being stupid and doing stupid things in my sleep. I just don't make good decisions while I'm sleeping. I used to sleep walk as a kid, and now a days It's just SO hard for me to wake up. I may be up, and out of bed, and be still 90% asleep. I don't know if that makes any sense, or if it's common for anyone, but I'm just not functional in the mornings, or when someone wakes me up. You may wake me up at 4am, and hold an entire conversation with me but I likely won't remember it, or won't really be aware of what I'm saying/comitting to, or whatever. So frustrating. It also takes me a good half hr or 45 minutes from the time I wake up, until I'm like awake enough to drive or function, or cook or hold a conversation. Even when I get enough sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home