Monday, September 13, 2004

I've been bummed for the last two days. Which is bumming because I have been on an even keel emotionally since they switched my drugs. I missed one or two days last week, and took the pills at odd times a few days last week--I hope that's it. I hope if I keep taking it that this'll go away. I really hate the emotional ups and down. Mostly I'm tired of being down. I was kinda sick this weekend. First I had a migrane then I had an asthma attack. I still have the migrane and I still kinda can't breathe. (Also, they're cleaning the carpet and the fumes are really making me sick). I'm far too grumpy to deal with all the stuff going on here. I just get angry and sad over the least little things right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home