Thursday, September 23, 2004

More stuff about the flood

Looks like Melissa is going to St. Mary's on Middle Road starting Monday. That'll be a trip. The dress code is tighter, but they seem like really good people. Something that's gunna make it really wild is that a) all her school records are destroyed (which I think is kind of cool, in a special sort of way) and b) I think her medical records are messed up too, considering the dr's office was in the part of Millvale that got nailed with all kinds of flooding too, so um, are her medical records with proof of all of her shots there? Dunno. It'd make me like mad or something if it didn't make me giggle so hard. I guess that's due to exhaustion and sleep deprivation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home