Monday, October 04, 2004

I think I'm turning Japanese...

Ok, that was dirty/wrong and I shouldn't have said that. I've seen I Love the 80's Strikes Back!! I know what that song's about!!

Anyways, I thought this article was hystarical.
http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/news/20041004p2a00m0dm001001c.html

The part that I loved the most was the quote: "Men are structurally designed to piss standing up."


That kills me :)

Meanwhile, in Europe (Germany in particular), they are making talking toilet seats that chastize men who stand up to pee.

Ok, lemme tell you the deal. After being responsible at our old place for cleaning the toilet, guys miss. Guys should be responsible for cleaning the toilet, and when we divvy up the chores again, I will DEFINATELY get rid of that. I'll gladly trade the tub chore for that. Toilet seat lid, toilet bowl sides, floor. If it was a machine gun, they wouldn't be able to hit the broad side of a barn.

On one hand I feel bad, it's the further immasculating of men. Which is a problem in society in general.

However, most men are pretty inconsiderate when it comes to making a mess in the bathroom and not cleaning it up. That's one masculine trait that I think we'd all be better off. Guys should just be neater in regards to drips and spills. That's just being polite.

And remember, kids, lessening your wife's chore load, or doing some of her chores for her is sexy hot luvin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home