Monday, November 01, 2004

Battybeyond's NaNoWriMo Effort

Battybeyond's NaNoWriMo Effort: Shameless self promotion time!!!

On a seperate note, I'm trying to decide whether I'm child-like, which I suppose is an endearing quality, or childish. Which is probably less endearing. I was coming back from James' place of employment where we were having lunch to the car, and a frosted brown rabbit darted between the grassy tree-filled islands in the parking lot. And I said really loudly to myself 'BUNNY!' Then blushed, felt only partially like an idiot, but still excited that I saw a bunny running, got in my car and left.

So, now that you've read my previous post and you think I'm a moron, I can just go ahead and confirm that for you at expressing my joy at seeing the bunny.

Simple minds, simple things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

I could have written this post about the bunny for myself and it would have applied the same word-for-word. I'd like to think I'm more "child-like," though I'm sure Husband would often beg to differ. :)

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home