Monday, November 22, 2004

The end of the birfday

Yes, now I have to stop running up to James, tapping him on the shoulder incessantly until he aknowledges my existance and then saying 'I'm the birthday girl' and then running away. The birthday party has been had, the birthday presents have been given, and so now I'm really, really really 25.

Jenn gave me a nice purse. It was from her and Charlie allegidly, but I know she picked out my gift and James' gift. I wonder if Charlie even contributed money to it :)

Oh well, they try :)

It was nice to spend time with Ted and Joel. At some point I'm going to have to stop picking on Jenn and Joel. I'm not sure if they act like they like each other, or act like they're related. Both options are scarry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen said...

I said, "Happy Birfday" a few posts down, but just wanted to say I'm glad you had a good one. Now you can start tapping James on the shoulder and saying, "364 days until my next birthday" and so on until the big day arrives. :)

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home