Sunday, November 14, 2004

So I aint posted in a while

Not much going on. Back still hurts. However, I'm just loopy enough from the drugs to not care.In fact, I think I care more about the drugs making me too loopy to write anything (because that would require actual concentration.

I type this from my newly set-up office. Ahh i know what is missing: an ottoman.

...

situation corrected. I grabbed the little sterlite bin that is currently housing all of my old journals. I dont remember what I had in it during college, but I used it for an ottoman then, too. God, I really like having a place for everything. It's not clean, but it's very very neat in here.

The only thing I don't like is the white walls. For some reason I write better with brown walls and wood around me. Strange but true.

That's about all I have to contribute right now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home