Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Blekky

Yes, I feel blekky. I dunno. I've been feeling kind of under the weather for the last few days. My sister-in-law was the first to say Sunday that maybe I'm pregnant. Not bloody likely. Not that I'd know for certain or anything, but it's not like all that actual *trying* has yielded any results thus far, so I'm not holding my breath. I think I'm allergic to life. I think that's a reasonable thing to think, isn't it? Either that, or I'm doing a serious crash and burn. I guess it's best if the crash and burn happen on vacation. Unfortunately, it's not helping me get my book done. And all I'm doing is stressing about all the things I haven't accomplished on my vacation. Christmas gifts not wrapped, stockings not made, book not finished (I'm not even making my daily word count goal). I know the point of a vacation is to relax, and I just can't seem to freaking do it.

le sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen said...

I know just how "blekky" feels. And it seems that I get that way the most when I don't have anything to do other than to relax, so I think I must need to keep busy in order to be content, which is not necessarily a good quality for me. :) I hope the blekky-ness wears off soon.

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home