Sunday, December 05, 2004

Sonic

So they advertise Sonic in Pittsburgh. Why? I do not know. Especially since the nearest Sonic is 130 miles away. So we had Sonic for dinner last night since we were in Kansas and they have 'em all over the place here (or something). We also stopped off at a Whitecastle for lunch on Friday, which they don't have in Pittsburgh anymore either. I've had more fast food in the last two days than probably in the entire last year. However, I'm going to count it as a good thing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen said...

I used to live in PA--it was the Harrisburg area, but we drove to Pittsburgh to ski at Seven Springs!

Did Sonic have cherry vanilla Dr Pepper? Because I've heard they have it there, but I'm not sure if the flavor has made it to all of the states yet.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Sonic is also advertised within the Massachusetts/Southern NH region and I have yet to see one anywhere..and I like to think of myself as a commuting connoiseur who can rattle off every fast food joint and every coffee shop off major highways and name them in order to efficency and bathroom cleanliness.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Skiingman said...

Yes, I too don't know why they advertise like this. They advertise here in upstate NY, yet I don't know of any Sonics in NY period.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home