Saturday, December 11, 2004

Thus endeth the vacation

Yeah, it's that time. We're packing everything up. Toni's bringing the girls over soon to say goodbyes. I have a feeling we're not going to get out of here till rather late, which is OK. I know we're kind of cutting it a day short, but it's just because that last few hours really killed us. And we started out really early and got in really really late :) All things considered, I'd still rather be leaving tomorrow. I dunno. That's just me. Guess I just wanna spend more time with his family. Which is a good thing.

(I know this entry had nothing resembling content, but I'm over-medicated and it's probably the best I can do)

1 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

Being sad at the end of a vacation and/or family visit usually means you had a great time! Hope you're feeling better.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home