Friday, January 07, 2005

Blogger question.

Is there anyone out there who has a blog with Blogger who uses a program like Moveable Type or WordPress? I'd like to have more control over the blog design and content, but I don't want to have to move my blog to another server (since that'd require time, effort and $$).

I'm wondering if it's possible, and I just can't figure out how, or if I should just accept the blog the way it is, and have to go in and edit my links by hand every time I want to add one. Editing code by hand makes Baby Jesus cry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen said...

I don't know about MT, but I know you can't use WordPress with Blogger, because WordPress requires installation on your server. Sorry. :(

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home