Sunday, January 30, 2005

Cuddle whore

Yes, I'm a cuddle whore. This isn't something I've really told anyone, but I think it's something I should share with the internet. And since I really haven't had anything to blog about in the last two or three (or possibly four) days, I figure this'd be a good thing to confess to the world at large. Oh yeah, and someone else found my site today by searching for information on Rachael Ray's fake boobs. Again.

I'd rather cuddle than lots of things. Even rather than the most obvious alternative to cuddling, y'know, that thing that cuddling usually leads up to. More than sleep (though if you can cuddle AND sleep, then it's a 2 for 1 deal, and you're smokin'. Even more than Death by Chocolate.

Just snugglin' and squdgin' and cuddlin'. That's all I ask for.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's okay, I had someone come to my blog looking for "fortress of feces." The scary thing is I had actually written about such a thing.

I'm not much of a cuddler. For me, a little goes a long way; anything else is just overkill.

Cuddle whore is better than a crack whore. I'm just saying. :)

Spring
www.chaoticspring.com

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home