Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Global Warming Rocks!


It's an absolutely beautiful night here. I took a walk after dinner (wearing totally inappropriate shoes, of course), and it was so warm I took my sweater off. I'm all muddy and sweaty, but content. I don't deal with winter well, and the good weather this last week has been a real blessing, for which I am grateful. 61 degrees in January. Last year there was a layer of ice and snow that hung around for TWO months in Jan and Feb. That was a really difficult time in my life. It was five and a half blocks to the bus stop in that mess. Not to mention waiting ten to fifteen minutes every day for a bus in weather consistantly below 20 or 15 degrees. This is so completely awesome. I don't know if it's the earth tilting some more on it's axis because of the earthquake or global warming, but dude, as someone ready to kill herself whenever it drops below 32 degrees, I can totally handle it.
Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen said...

I'm glad you had a good, warm day. :)

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home