Friday, January 14, 2005

I'll never pass this way again

The dr's wanted me to get xrays done. It ended up being a good, happy thing. It was 65 when I got to the dr's office, and by the time I got James to work then got to the hospital, it was 71. I parked at the shopping mall and walked. Saved me $3 on parking and it was beautiful weather for it. There were folks jogging in shorts in January, which fills me up with hope. I know it's going to be crushed. The newscasters declared that it would be snowing by 4am, and rain was coming down in big nasty gobs like oatmeal.

Not much else to report. I took the long way back to work with the windows rolled down, and I am eternally grateful for that tiny return to September. Thank you, God. They say God doesn't give us more than we can handle. God knows that another winter like last one would have driven me to the funny farm for sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen said...

Good girl. You hang on to those little glimmers of hope, and it'll be spring before you know it! :) (I'll soon be commiserating with you, as I'm moving back just in time for a good dose of winter blahs.)

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home