Friday, January 07, 2005

It's good to have goals. Or dreams. Or whatever.


Some day I wanna be able to fill out this form. That'd make me really, really happy. I'm not sure if you can read it, but it's the little form thingy you fill out when you've gotten something published. I think they put out a flyer or something every year listing all the books that people at the University have published. I think it'd be really nifty, and back-patty if I was able to see my own book in the book store at the University. Of course, I can't make coherant sentences due to caffine overdose, but you get the drift. (PS, I hope I'm allowed to put a crappy photo of this form on the internet--please don't sue me or fire me or anything :) )
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home