Sunday, January 09, 2005

The Killing Nap

Yeah, I took one of those today. Y'know the one where you're freaking exhausted, so you go to bed like 5 hrs early, then wake up at your bed time and are up all night? Yeah. That was me.

I kind of justified it to myself that 9:30 was a normal bed time for some people out there. You know, people who don't get off work at midnight and don't go to bed at 2am. Besides, I have to get up earlier on Sundays, and this'd help me get up earlier, so I wouldn't be in quite so much sleep deprivation pain tomorrow.

It just doesn't work like that, y'know?

A SANE person would use the time to write. Lets see if that works out for me. Because there's a lot of blogs out there, a lot of Harry Potter news sites, and God knows, a lot of IRC chats.

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

You made bread????

And you aren't going to church... *sigh*

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home