Sunday, January 30, 2005

Sadly, I have to stop teasing Jenn.

YEAH, I KNOW. It pains me too. I mean, teasing my sister is one of my favorite hobbies. However, I discovered today that she's been going out with her "friend" Bill who's stationed currently in TX and they've been "dating" since before he moved away. I kinda suspected; she hates it when LOCAL friends call her on her cell phone because of the charges, but BILL is allowed to, from Texas?? No wonder she's been looking at the military as a career choice, again. Some really wonderful things start because of a member of the oposite sex. So do some really STUPID things. With her luck she'll make it through basic, get dumped, and spend the next several years doing whatever it is that short people do in the military.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home