Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The second coming of Fedora Boy

1) It's totally not cool to act like I don't know what the hell Linux is because I'm a girl.

2) F. has just confirmed that a) you don't even know any DOS commands, which I already suspected and b) you're talking out your bunghole, and you were mentioning things like a Linux recovery cd last night. c) that your machine is probably too old to boot from a CD, thus absolving me from any sort of wrong-doing, especially after I had already suggested this as a possibility.

3) It's not cool to act like you know more than you do, mess things up, and instead of eating humble pie, taking it out on me. It's just not. And playing the "you don't know anything, you're a girl" card is unacceptable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home