Monday, February 21, 2005

I'm a malitious artist

I've been sold completely and utterly on this whole singing thing since I was 16 and made this lady cry on the feast of the Assumption with Hail Mary/Gentle Woman. The look of fear on the face of the lady who entered the church at the very end of O Holy Night on Christmas Eve--watching her freeze and almost walk back out as I got to the high notes at the end--that was worth the money I sink into lessons. There've been other times too. Basically it's the emotional equivolent of blowing something up. I'm not sure why, or what's wrong with me. Of course, I did laugh at the end of Unforgiven. Which probably explains a lot of my issues.

Speaking of Cling Eastwood (nice seg, I know)... he should TOTALLY do a comedy. And I don't mean Space Cowboys. I mean farce just shy of a Disney film. They'll never see it coming. Dude. I'd be all about that.

God, I enjoy making people cry. There's something wrong with me. I know.

Clint... ready, set... BE FUNNY.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen said...

Hey, been gone a while, glad to see you're still blogging along. I, for one, LIKE what you write about, so don't doubt yourself. Just keep writing. :)

2:20 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Oh my head, if C.E. did a Disney flick, that would be so awesome.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Johnnie Walker said...

Sadistic, maybe? :)

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home