Saturday, February 12, 2005

my legs are melting into the floor

no, really. I mean it this time.

We've passed the jelly and rubber band state, and we've moved straight to candle melting all over my nice clean floor. Gee wiz, I wonder why--gym, then voice lesson (yaay, yelled at two weeks in a row--and this time even my intercostal muscles, involuntary though they may be--were spasming) then a marathon trip to three grocery stores, home to chop everything up and then get James then make dinner. My legs didn't really want to fall off until I was making dinner. There was something about leaning over four simultaniously cooking pans that just doesn't do good things for the back.

Had fun with Mary today. She's a great kid. I just wish she wasn't such a... um... grunge girl. It's OK to own clothes without holes in 'em. Really. I don't know if it's an "I don't care what other people think" sort of fashion statement, or if she doesn't care enough about herself to be more conscious of her appearance.

I'm really tired, my beautiful bread collapsed, and I had breakfast for dinner tonight. I guess that covers everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home