Friday, February 25, 2005

Status report

I went to the gym during lunch because I was thoroughly restless, angsty and needing to work off some aggression. Y'know, better on gym equipment than people. I worked it pretty hard, I did the crunch machine twice as long as normal, I did some other things twice. All my muscles hurt, but I didn't break much of a sweat. Weird.

Pablo and I kissed and made up. Appeared to be just a misunderstanding, which is good.

There's a really awesome muky red full moon out tonight. It looks like you're staring into the top of a glass of merlot. If you get a chance, go outside and take a look. Completely worth it. I'd take a pic, but I don't have a tripod and there's NO way I can keep the camera steady while the iris sits open for an expanse of time equivocal to being in purgatory till the end of time.

Well, that and I was on a lot of drugs in high school (I really do keep meaning to tell this story, I do) so my hands shake all the time, so not only could I not hold it still if I even WANTED to, I'm a terrible shot with a handgun. When I'm the supreme ruler of the universe (or just the Island of TLBadia) sawed off shotguns will be legal.

Think fluffy, happy, bunny thoughts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Cool place you have here :)

~Sandee
http://www.day-without-rain.org

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home