Thursday, February 17, 2005

Wow, I'm a loser.

I didn't actually accomplish anything I set out to do tonight. Of course, working at work kind of precludes one from doing all the stuff one did not finish before work. So I guess my failure is in not finishing what I wanted to do today before work. Which would have required getting out of bed at a decent hour. But I didn't sleep well. Two nights in a row. This entry is being written on the little cafinated steam pouring out of my ears and nothing else.

I know I should write a real entry. Though I'm not quite sure what a real entry is. Everything seems to consist of short bitch sessions, pictures, and long over inflated and slightly maudlin trips down memory lane. So um, what's good stuff to talk about on one's blog?? Especially when one has nothing to say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home