Thursday, March 10, 2005

Eaten by the Eather Bunny.

the fricking internet just ate my post. So here's the shorter and less elloquent version:

Part I: The Killing of the Fatted Calf.
killing cows=ok
eating them AND using their leather for things=better
leather shoes=bad
water+leather shoes+feet squishing around inside=stretched out shoes
stretched out shoes=the suck because they were hideous but comfy.

Part II: You've Got Mail
points of interest:
-not an AOL commercial
-got e-mail saying that I've been accepted to masters program
-felt too informal considering it's a big event for me
-still good because I found out a whole three days earlier than if they would have sent something via USPS.
-having second doubts : am I a sell-out or practical, or am I a sellout because I'm being practical?

Part III: The Piano Lesson
I'd be happy writing full time (hah, a myth, I know.) I'd be happy singing/making music full time, and I've wanted to take piano lessons for a while. If I didn't get accepted, I was going to take the money I would have spent on grad school and spent it on piano lessons. Music's relaxing and it makes me happy and I want to do it the best that I can. I don't know what I wanna be when I grow up. No, let me rephrase. I don't know what I'm SUPPOSED to be when I grow up.

My other post was better. Even if it didn't have the cool subtitles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home