Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I had some other reason that I'm going to hell, but I've forgotten what it was.

Mustn't have been important. It seamed really bad at the time. Oh well.

I read a novel in two days. That's more like my old reading speed. I was kinda disappointed that it took me like a month and a half to finish that Steven King book. You'd have thought there were big words in it or something.

Blink came in from the library, so I guess I'm going to read that next. That's non-fiction, nto sure if it counts. I also have a CD out of the library that I didn't know/remember I had, so it's totally over due. Frigging... grumble grumble. And yeah, I'm depressed and ticked again. O Happy Day. GROWL!!!

(yeah, I know I haven't had anything productive to say in a week. Apologies)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home