Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The lack of randomness in my random play list.

Usually I can trust iTunes to be less pathetic than this. But it may not be iTunes. It may be me.

Currently Playing or, A Desperate Cry For Help:

1. Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again - Sarah Brightman
2. Di quella pira (IL Trovatore) - Enrico Caruso
3. L'Elisir D'Amore - Una futuriva Lagrina
4. La Wally - Sarah Brightman
5. Freedom/The Execution Bannockburn - Braveheart
6. Appalacia Waltz - Yo-Yo Ma,
7. Toast - Tori Amos
8. The Shadow of the Past - The Fellowship of the Ring
9. Monsters Books And Boggarts! - Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban
10. Beyond The Invisible - Enigma

(and that's just the first 10. It gets more pathetic as it goes on. We're talking Pipeline, THREE Advent Chants, Moby, Office of Compline, Jeanie with The Light Brown Hair, Techno Theme from Blade, and If I Could Be Like Xena. Like holy crap.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen said...

How much snow did you get out there in Pittsburgh? I bet you're hating it. I actually enjoyed it this time, because being in Florida made me actually miss snow and cold weather. I'm sure that won't last long. ;)

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok ok, I'll give you three and when you've found them and listened to ALL of them, call me and we'll discuss further treatment.

1) The Arcade Fire - Funeral
2) The Shins - Chutes too narrow
3) Pedro the Lion - The only reason I feel secure

[-p]

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home