Thursday, March 03, 2005

Something that's going to make my husband unhappy

I've been slowly biting myself more and more over the last like 6 months or so, and I've definately noticed a shift in my mouth. But I'm biting both cheeks repeatedly, even when I'm not eating, and I'm also biting my lips all the time. My front teeth are making me crazy. My kanines are always scraping the inside of my mouth and I feel like my front teeth are evil dog teeth like Cujo, and that I should be biting into some helpless animal and shaking raw, bloody meat around with my head.

So, now we get to the part that my husband won't like--maybe I need to suck it up and pay for some sort of appliance to prevent this. I REALLY dont want braces, that's NO fun. Maybe I can get away with just a retainer. But I gotta do something, man. I'll be even more sadder and more miserabler than I am now which is pretty damned sad and miserable. My wisdom teeth hurt all the time, the teeth they're pushing around hurt, everything's stupid and grumpy and *WAAA*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geeze I still love you, metal mouth or no.


So...you can't be that miserable or sad


:)

[-p]

1:47 AM  
Blogger James said...

Hey now, that's my line...

I will not enjoy paying for things I haven't got cash for.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home