Monday, April 18, 2005

BOB IS WASTING AWAY AND I DONT CARE!!!

I'm REALLY bored right now. I've read all the blogs I have bookmarked, I've checked all my mail... There's nothing left to do.

Except... y'know... WRITE.

Dear God, why would I do a thing like that??

I keep meaning to solve Bob's little problem of being stalked by a girl at the DMV, really, I do. Bob hasn't eaten a brain in like... weeks, and he's withering away down to nothing. And that book. You know the one. The one that makes me want to poke my eyeball out on a nearly-daily basis. I should be rewriting that part in the second chapter that we've universally agreed is boring as snot but half as sticky.

SO, instead I'll probably waste my time in a chat room full of stupid, boring people who only talk when stupid, boring things are issuing from their mouths (or fingertips) in rappid order. It's like a machine gun rapport of shear stupidity. But different. I'm not sure how it's different, but it's got to be, somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home