Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Freak Out Session #1

I figure I'm going to be having a lot of these, so I might as well number them for the sake of organization.

Highlights:

  • OH MY GOD MY HOUSE WILL NEVER BE CLEAN EVER AGAIN!!!!
  • WE'RE ALL GOING TO STARVE TO DEATH!!!
  • I'LL BE WEARING DIRTY CLOTHES FOREVER!!!!
  • MY ROSES WILL DIE AND I'LL FEEL LIKE A FAILURE BECAUSE IT'LL BE ALL MY FAULT!
I do have a couple of actual LEGITIMATE concerns, just to mix it up a little:

  • I have to take this intro to technology class, which I didn't ponder too deeply because I didn't know what it entailed. WELL, we got the reading list. It consists of one book. It's an intro to computing technology book. Y'know, this is a floppy disk, this is a CD, lets spend six weeks discussing what a network IS.
  • I don't want to waste my time and frustrating myself doing busy-work that MUST be done for the sake of my grade, but ultimately wastes my time.
  • I don't want to waste time making myself available for online discussions and "classroom" stuff because I get bored and frustrated easily
  • I don't want to spend $60 on a book that is going to teach me nothing.
  • I don't want to NOT buy the book and miss some miniscule piece of information, or some homework assignment where the "workbook page" that needs to be filled out is contained in the $60 text book that will teach me nothing, but I have to do the busy work in order to get a good grade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home