Monday, April 25, 2005

Nothing to report. Except the stuff there is to report

I'm WAY exhausted. Maybe I'll make a proper entry tomorrow. Certainly the pics won't be posted to then.

1) Got the as yet to be posted Green Goblin pic that was up for raffle yesterday. It was a pity prize, but I'll take what I can get. It's a metaphor for my life, actually, and a cumulative reason why I'll never actually be published.

2) George Perez was completely and utterly awesome and the Titans anniversary party was exceptionally fun. He has a lot of good stories to tell. For Charlene--he liked the "is that the comic you read? story. He signed "the pannle in question" and we got a certificate of authenticity.

3) I got a gay action elvis collar Nightwing sketch drawn at one of the booths. It makes me kinda giggly.

4) Cookies doth not a good lunch make.

5) I actually pecked away like an entire paragraph. Bob may actually end his shift at the DMV some time soon.

6) Will get the pics up tomorrow, swear. I feel real bad, but my exhaustion is complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home