Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Helpful help and other hints

Ok, I know no one actually proofreads their own stuff any more. It's root cause of "the allegid suspect." (Btw, I swear to God I'm going to name a book that some day)

However, I'd like to think that they at least let other people proofread their stuff. However. Incase you're still willing to distribute obviously flawed stuff, let me give you a few helpful hints for the next time around.

  • It's not ease drop. It's eaves drop. I can't believe WORD didn't tell you that was wrong.
  • Don't quote Han Solo, then quote him wrong. "Never quote me the odds." Not "Never tell me the odds." I reccomend watching the original sacred trillogy over and over until your eyes bleed to remedy this for the next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home