Sunday, May 01, 2005

I dont know what to do.

I dunno. I have "down time." I guess I should read my book or finish with Bob or do something with these pictures for the viewing at the funeral home on tuesday, or something. I've run out of e-mail to check and I've reached the end of the intarweb, so ANY of those things would do, really. But I'm avoiding. Hell, even doing homework would work at this point.

I saw Nonna today. She's not doing too well, though she does look better and more with it than when we saw her friday. I don't think she's going to make it out of the nursing home. She just doesn't look like it's going to happen. Between seeing Nonna, and doing stuff for grandma's funeral, I think we're all overwelmed and pooped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home