Sunday, May 08, 2005

I eat ham and jam and spam. A lot. In Camelot.

All on the same sammich. It's drippy and meaty and spammy, all at the same time.

Man. I hate it when James puts me on the phone with his family. I dont know what to say!! I like 'em, and I like spending time with them when I'm there, but phone conversations with family (my own family included) are weird and awkward. I never have anything to contribute. Then add to that his grandma asking me when we're gonna have kids. Cuz, y'know, it's been a whole week and a half since someone's done that. I can't believe it... no one asked me when we were having kids at grandma's funeral. Shocking, I know.

Um... what else??

James flipped his lid at church today. The stuff that drives me nuts suddenly just started driving me nuts to :) I don't know if this is a break through or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home