Thursday, May 12, 2005

I KNEW it!!

I KNEW there was something wrong with PETA. I mean, besides their being obvious propagandists. Oh yeah, and how they care about animals more than people. I loves my dumb puppy, but if it's between the puppy and my brother or sisters... sorry Jesse, you died nobely.

Nobody likes a hypocrite. However, to a degree, we're all hypocrites about something. Nobody likes a hypocrite with tons of overhead, is what I'm saying here.

PETA KILLS ANIMALS

I said in a previous post that I couldn't work in the animal ER. It was too difficult to watch the animals in pain--they don't know what's going on, they can't understand you explaining why, and people don't have complicated situations with their animals (old wounds, unspoken mistrusts, harsh words, let-downs)... animals are unconditional love.

That being said--PETA SUCKS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home