Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Doin' lines of lifesavers off'a hooker's ass.

Ted: I think if you ground up Wintergreen Lifsavers I could almost snort them. It smells that good.

Me: Good enough to snort a line off a hooker's ass?

Ted: Oh. I never thought of the hooker. That's a good idea.

Me: GroupThink is a good thing.

Ted: *snicker*

Me: Gestalt!(r) helping CodeMonkeys achieve their dreams of ANYTHING involving a hooker since 1984.

Ted: Good one. Am I a CodeMonkey?

Me:ARE you a CodeMonkey? It is a question only the Ted can answer.

Ted: Yes--that was my question.

Me: The question has faced us all. We must look deep into the heart of the question. Through looking into the question, we look into ourselves.Only there can we find our own answer.

Ted: I'm a tape monkey right now. A CodeMonkey would be a step up. My only real issue is the lack of monkey-tude.

Me: A CodeMonkey is at peace with his monkey. As he is at peace with his Code. Conquer the code. And then, only then...a CodeMonkey will you be.

Ted: Aww nuts -- I can't even dent code. It's been so long since I cranked the code box.

Me: Snorting lines of mint off hookers' asses leads down a dark path.

Ted: Oh Cool. I wanna be a Sith coder.

Me: Unfortunately the dark side of coding is really just being out of Mt. Dew.

Ted: Aww nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home