Saturday, August 13, 2005

Am I ready to rumble?

Lets see...
  • No Makeup (shocking, I know)
  • French braid pigtails (Insanely cute, I can't help it)
  • Cute librarian glasses
  • Pink tank top
  • Little pink sweater that ties under my boobs
  • Ankle-length Hawaiian skirt (actually purchased in Hawaii by my great grandmother in the 70's--can you say loud?)
  • Sandals (but mostly I have been running around barefoot.
All ready for something that aint happening. All ready for some place that isn't here.

Can you take a venturing guess where here is?? Let me tell you--the bad things happen here.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Star Trek episodes on your communicator cell phone
Mobile phone software company Sona Mobile has partnered with Paramount Pictures on a dream product for Trekkies everywhere.
Cheers for a high-quality blog resource...

If you're looking for more carpet cleaners related information check out my carpet cleaners site.

Stay cool!

8:46 PM  
Blogger The BLS said...

They actually PAY people to put that crap on people's blogs? Where do I get THAT job?!?

11:18 PM  
Blogger James said...

Dude if they pay more than 9.50 an hour I'll take ANY job

4:54 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

I wish I looked good in French braid pigtails. Or any pigtails for that matter...

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading some of these posts. It is nice to see good blogs out there. I actually have pc vendor site/blog. It is really about pc vendor related stuff.

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Pablo said...

For those thinking posting ads on peoples blog comments is a good idea, my friend here should change her blog title from "Sucicidal Snowflakes" to "Homicidal Snowflakes."


and if I ever find one in real life I'ma get ninja on their ass.

>:)

12:33 AM  
Blogger HMC said...

See? Describing yourself with all the accoutrements of a hot librarian really brought out the whackos... =)

7:57 AM  
Blogger TLG said...

hehe. You said accoutrements. My husband seems to think I'm a hot librarian, so I guess all is right with the world... even if I am not, in fact, a hot librarian. Though I will say I felt exceptionally cute on saturday. And there was no one around to see it. *huff*

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home