Monday, August 08, 2005

...and then I got laughed at.

I had this dream, you see. I was on the Holodeck, in the old west. Not the real old west, the one from Brisco County Jr. (have I mentioned that Bruce Campbell is a genious lately? well he is). And Data was there. Not just one Data, but seven Datas. A fist full of them, if you will. And they were all dressed up like cowboys. And it was my mission to teach them how to like diet coke. Not the new One stuff that actually tastes less like ass than diet coke does, but straight up ass-tasting diet coke. And to top that off, I think it was caffine free diet coke.

So I don't remember what happened after that. But I told james about my dream and he laughed at me and told me I was weird.

4 Comments:

Blogger The BLS said...

*laughing hysterically* A Fistful of Datas, huh? Put that one in the "Rejected Clint Eastwood Movie Titles" bin.... :)

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Pablo said...

laughed so hard I snorted...straight up ass-tasting diet coke...

[-p]

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Mike said...

HA HA HA!!! That's hilarious.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Funky Dung said...

Bruce Campbell rules. :)

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home